Monday, April 27, 2009

Jodie Young (Australian Presenter)



By far my favourite of the many ladies on the 90's Wonderworld. I'm going through the ol69er archive's to see if I can track down anymore Jodie footage, but I'm pretty sure this is all I have.

The first clip is a short but sweet clip from when Jodie presented on Sex/Life in the mid-90's.

http://rapidshare.com/files/226598934/Jodie_Young_-_SexLife.avi

The second clip is a Double Feature from Wonderworld. Taken from the 1993-1994 period when Jodie cut off her long locks and went with the sexy short style that highlighted her already insanely hot sex appeal. Many a young boy's transformation into masclinity was triggered by Jodie in the early 90's, including yours trully :twisted: , and in the Wonderworld segments it's easy to see why.

In the first segment, Jodie travels to a fasion factory, where see educates us in how the many early 90's girl's (or confused cross-dressing boy's) fasions we made, all the while dressed in a figure-hugging white jumper. At the segments end, she gives us a quick little fasion show in a number of other sexy and revealing outfits.

In the second segment, Jodie travels to an Observatory in Sydney for a little daytime stargazing :? . Dressed in a pair of tight blue jeans and a tight black t-shirt that procalms DANGER (I'd risk it :lol: )... Jodie couldn't look finer.

http://rapidshare.com/files/226598936/Jodie_Young_-_Wonderworld_x2.avi

And as a bonus, I've uploaded an archive of Jodie's 97 Playboy shoot in an easy to download RAR file. Rock On!
http://rapidshare.com/files/226605287/Jodie_Young.rar

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! - I like this babe! fond memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother was lucky enough to fuck her. He said she's a real whore in bed.

    ReplyDelete